Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100696
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100696 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-222
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod OLED
The Pmod OLED is 128x32 pixel monochrome organic LED (OLED) panel powered by the Solomon Systech SSD1306. Users can display any sort of graphical design by programing the device through SPI as well as sending bitmap images.
The Pmod OLED uses a standard 12-pin connector to display output on a 128 x 32 pixel organic LED (OLED) panel. The graphic display panel uses the Solomon Systech SSD1306 display controller. An SPI interface is used to configure the display, as well as to send the bitmap data to the device. The Pmod OLED displays the last image drawn on the screen until it is powered down or a new image is drawn to the display. Refreshing and updating is handled internally.
- 128×32 pixel graphic OLED display
- Clock speeds of up to 10 MHz
- Internal display buffer
- 16 different brightness settings
- Small PCB size for flexible designs
- 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- 1 x Pmod OLED
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer's name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name: PmodOLED: 128 x 32 Pixel Monochromatic OLED Display
- Manufacturer's part code: 410-222