Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100698
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100698 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 593-005
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
In this book, Chuck Hellebuyck, author of many entry-level technical books, shows you how to get started with the chipKIT UNO32 using very simple example projects. These projects demonstrate the use of digital inputs & outputs, analog inputs & outputs, and more. These are the fundamental building blocks that every electronic project uses at its core. Learning the example projects in this book will give you the tools you need to get your future projects, gadgets or products up and running quickly and easily.
Table of contents:
- Chapter 1: What is chipKIT?
- Chapter 2: Flash an External LED
- Chapter 3: Train Crossing
- Chapter 4: LED Traffic Light
- Chapter 5: Scroll LEDs
- Chapter 6: Sensing a Switch
- Chapter 7: Read a Potentiometer
- Chapter 8: Sensing Light
- Chapter 9: Creating Sound
- Chapter 10: Dimming an LED with PWM
- Chapter 11: Serial Communication
- Appendix A Parts List for Projects
- Appendix B UNO32 Pin Map
- Perfect for getting started with the chipKIT Uno32
- Incorporates simple, easy-to-understand example projects
- Covers digital and analog input/output, the fundamental building blocks for every microcontroller project
- Written by Chuck Hellebuyck
- 1 x Textbook Getting Started with chipKIT
Recommended / Required Hardware
- chipKIT UNO32
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Getting Started with chipKIT
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 593-005
Other Digilent products available on request.