Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100706
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100706 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-239
- A magazzino: 12
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod DPOT
The Pmod DPOT is a digital potentiometer powered by the Analog Devices AD5160. Users may set a desired resistance between 60Ω and 10kΩ by programming the chip through SPI.
- Uses the Analog Devices AD5610
- Digital potentiometer with 8-bit resolution
- Select desired resistance from 60 Ω to 10 kΩ
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.9“ × 0.8” (2.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 2
- 1 x Pmod DPOT
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod DPOT: Digital Potentiometer
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-239