Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100707
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100707 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-245
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod DA4
The Pmod DA4 is an 8 channel 12-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter run via the Analog Devices AD5628. By communicating with the device through SPI, users may send different analog values on individual channels or output to all 8 channels simultaneously.
- Eight channel, 12-bit DAC
- Capable of eight simultaneous outputs
- High-speed DSP compatible
- Power-down function capability
- Low power consumption
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 2
- 1x Pmod DA4
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer(s) name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's item name(s): Pmod DA4: Eight 12-bit D/A Outputs
- Manufacturer's item code(s): 410-245
Other Digilent products are available on request.