Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100708
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100708 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-261
- A magazzino: 7
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod DIP
The Digilent Pmod DIP is a 12-pin dual in-line package (DIP) that also includes a 2×6 female Pmod header, allowing users to easily separate and process any signals traveling to and from their 12-pin Pmod. It allows for easy use of Digilent Pmods in DIP sockets and solderless breadboards.
- 12-pin dual in-line package module
- 12-pin Pmod port for wire free breadboard connection
- Small size 0.5“ × 0.7” (1.8 cm × 1.3 cm)
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod DIP in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod DIP: DIP to 12-pin Pmod Adapter
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-261