Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100710
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100710 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-247
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod CDC1
The Pmod CDC1 is a capacitative sensor that uses the Analog Devices AD7156. By communicating with the chip via I2C, users can set the Pmod for an adaptive capacitance threshold that changes with the environment or set static thresholds that only trigger when a certain capacitance is reached.
- Two capacitive input channels
- Fixed or adaptive threshold capability
- High sensitivity up to 3 fF
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 2.3“ × 0.8” (5.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
- 1x Pmod CDC1
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod CDC1: Capacitative Input Buttons
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-247
Other Digilent products are available on request.