Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100711
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100711 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-241
- A magazzino: 10
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod DA3
The Pmod DA3 is a 16-bit Digital-to-Analog converter powered by the Analog Devices AD5541A. The single ended SMA output provides a clean, guaranteed monotonic analog output from the provided information given through an interface similar to SPI.
- High resolution, 16-bit Digital-to-Analog converter
- Low noise analog output
- SMA connector
- 2.5V reference voltage
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (3.0 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
- 1x Pmod DA3
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): PmodDA3: One 16-bit D/A Output
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-241
- Product Page at Digilent Inc.
- For datasheets, reference designs, and more, please visit the Analog Devices wiki.
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum