Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100712
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100712 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-265
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod PMON1
The Pmod PMON1 is a power monitoring system that uses the Analog Devices AD5112 and ADM119. By using I2C, users can set a reference voltage on the AD5112 to indicate what qualifies as an overcurrent condition for the ADM119. Once an alert condition occurs, users can also program alarms or other events to occur.
- Monitor current draw less than 1.058 A
- Wide range of configurable alert conditions
- Monitor voltages from 3.16 V to 26 V
- Configurable device address for up to nine modules in a single system
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.2“ × 0.8” (2.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
- 1x Pmod Pmon1
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod PMON1: Power Monitor
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-265