Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100713
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100713 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-243
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod AD5
The PmodAD5 is an analog-to-digital converter that utilizes a fourth order sigma-delta modulator, a programmable gain array, and on-chip digital filtering, all powered by the Analog Devices AD7193. With 24 bits of resolution on up to 8 different analog input channels, users may read the highly accurate voltage measurements with an rms noise as low as 11 nV through SPI.
- High precision 24-bit Sigma-Delta analog-to-digital converter
- 4 differential or 8 pseudo differential input channels
- Ultra-low noise
- Programmable gain (1 to 128)
- Flexible digital filter with fast settling option
- Two SMA connectors
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.9“ × 0.8” (4.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod AD5
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod AD5: 4-channel 4.8 kHz 24-bit A/D Converter
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-243