Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100714
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100714 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-259
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod DHB1
The PmodDHB1 uses the Texas Instruments® DRV8833 dual H-Bridge motor driver chip to drive two DC motors or a single stepper motor. Each H-Bridge can be driven by GPIO signals.
- Dual H-Bridge capable of 1.5A RMS
- Two quadrature encoder channels for motor feedback
- Two JST 6-pin ports for connection to Digilent motor/gearbox
- Over-current protection
- Recommended 10.8 V max motor voltage
- Logic input voltage range of 2.5 V to 5 V
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.3“ × 1.8” (3.3 cm × 4.6 cm)
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 5
- 1 x Pmod DHB1
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod DHB1: Dual H-Bridge
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-259
Other Digilent products are available on request.