Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100715
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100715 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-267
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
The PmodSTEP provides a four channel drive for a stepper motor via the ST L293DD. Users may wire two pairs of channels in series to drive up to 600 mA of current per channel and can view the current status of a GPIO signal through a set of user LEDs.
- Stepper motor driver for 4 and 6-pin motors
- Can drive both motors simultaneously
- Multiple LEDs to indicate signal propagation
- Jumper for optional external power
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 2.8“ × 1.3” (7.1 cm × 3.3 cm)
- 2×6-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 1
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod STEP
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod STEP: Stepper Motor Driver
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-267