Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100716
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100716 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 380-052
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
The Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad Evaluation Kit is a low-cost evaluation platform for ARM Cortex-M4F-based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments. The design of the TM4C123G LaunchPad highlights the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller with a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module. The EK-TM4C123GXL also features programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications. The stackable headers of the Tiva C Series TM4C123G LaunchPad BoosterPack XL Interface make it easy and simple to expand the functionality of the TM4C123G LaunchPad when interfacing to other peripherals with Texas Instruments' MCU BoosterPacks.
- A low-cost evaluation platform for ARM Cortex-M4F-based microcontrollers from Texas Instruments
- Features the TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller from TI
- Includes a USB 2.0 device interface and hibernation module
- Programmable user buttons and an RGB LED for custom applications
- Stackable headers for interfacing with other peripherals
- Tiva C Series TM4C LaunchPad Evaluation Board (EK-TM4C123GXL)
- On-board In-Circuit Debug Interface (ICDI)
- USB Micro-B plug to USB-A plug cable
- README First document
- Preloaded RGB quickstart application
- Free EK-TM4C123GXL TivaWare for C Series software downloads
- Other peripherals with Tiva BoosterPacks and MSP430 BoosterPacks.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Tiva C Series LaunchPad Evaluation Kit (formerly Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad Evaluation Kit)
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 380-052
Other Digilent products available on request.