Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100721
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100721 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-287
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod TMP3
The PmodTMP3 is an ambient temperature sensor built around the Microchip® TCN75A. Users may configure the output through I2C to up to 12 bits of resolution as well as setting a trigger to occur when a user defined temperature threshold is reached.
- Uses the Microchip TCN75A
- Ambient temperature sensor with up to 12-bit resolution
- Typical accuracy of ±1 °C
- Programmable temperature alert pin
- Multiple jumpers for eight selectable addresses
- 30ms to 240ms typical conversion times
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0“ × 0.8” (2.54 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I2C interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification
- 1 x Pmod TMP3
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod TMP3: Temperature Sensor
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-287
Other Digilent products are available on request.