Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100723
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100723 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 240-071
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod MAXSONAR
The PmodMAXSONAR is a single-transducer ultrasonic range finder that uses the MaxBotix® LV-MaxSonar®-EZ1™. Users can measure how far away an object is with an accuracy within 1 inch to over 20 feet away. Information is sent in a variety of ways including UART, PWM, and analog signals.
- Ultrasonic range finder with effective detection range of 6 in - 255 in (15 cm - 648 cm)
- Detect object distance with 1.0 in (2.54 cm) resolution up to 20 ft away
- Continuous measurement (free run) operation
- Three options for sending range data: UART, analog and PWM
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 0.9 in × 0.8 in (2.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- 1x Pmod MAXSONAR
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod MAXSONAR: Maxbotix Ultrasonic Range Finder
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 240-071
Other Digilent products are available on request.