|Fino a 9||€ 99,00 (€ 120,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 89,10 (€ 108,70) *|
|Da 25||€ 84,15 (€ 102,66) *|
|Da 50||€ 79,20 (€ 96,62) *|
|Da 100||€ 74,25 (€ 90,59) *|
|Da 250||€ 69,30 (€ 84,55) *|
|Da 500||€ 64,35 (€ 78,51) *|
|Da 1000||€ 59,40 (€ 72,47) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Prodotto disponibile dal 22 gennaio 2019
- Codice Mirifica: 100754
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100754 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0711-01-35-2C
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0711-01-35-2C is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 35T, 32 MByte Quad SPI Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A35T-2CSG324C
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- 100 MHz MEMS oscillator
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin and 1 × 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 178 FPGA I/O's (84 differential pairs) available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.0 A x 1.8 V power rail
- 1.0 A x 1.5 V power rail
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Four LEDs (three freely used by user design, one system controller CPLD status LED)
- FTDI FT2232H USB 2.0 High Speed to UART/FIFO
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x TE0711-01-35-2C Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm Micromodule
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.