|Fino a 9||€ 119,00 (€ 145,18) *|
|Da 10||€ 107,10 (€ 130,66) *|
|Da 25||€ 101,15 (€ 123,40) *|
|Da 50||€ 95,20 (€ 116,14) *|
|Da 100||€ 89,25 (€ 108,89) *|
|Da 250||€ 83,30 (€ 101,63) *|
|Da 500||€ 77,35 (€ 94,37) *|
|Da 1000||€ 71,40 (€ 87,11) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100757
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100757 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0710-02-35-2CF
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0710-02-35-2CF is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 35T FPGA, two 10/100 Mbit Ethernet PHYs, 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM with 8-bit width, 32 MByte Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A35T-2CSG324C
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 256 MBit (32 MByte) Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 100 MHz MEMS oscillator
- 512 MByte DDR3 Memory
- Dual 100 MBit Ethernet Phy
- MAC Address EEPROM
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- Core voltage regulator: 4 A
4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
1.0 A x 1.8 V power rail
1.0 A x 1.5 V power rail
- Power supply: either 3.3 V or 3.3 V and 5 V
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin Razor Beam High-Speed hermaphroditic Terminal/Socket Strips (regular 4 mm)
- Up to 112 (51 differential pairs + 10 single-ended) single-ended FPGA I/O pins available on B2B strips
- 3 LEDs (two status LEDs and one user LED)
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0710-02-35-2CF Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm Micromodule
- 4 x bolts and screws
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.