Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100762
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100762 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 240-072
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Need to keep your chipKIT board from going anywhere? The zUNO Clips make it a cinch to secure your board right where you want it!
Sold as a pair, these clips are made from rugged injection-molded polycarbonate and have been designed to accomodate any board measuring 2.1" wide. This includes the chipKIT Uno32, Max32, uC32, &WF32, and the Arduino™ Uno & Due boards.
With three mounting holes spaced ½" on center, it's easy to fasten the clips to your project with screws & nuts or whatever you choose. Then just clip in your chipKIT board and go! zUNO Clips have been used in various projects ranging from robotic platforms, mounting on belts and other clothing, and holding things in place while breadboarding.
Note: At following URL we have provided an STL file for 3D printing purposes. However, due to material stresses, we still recommend the injection molded parts.
- Solid & secure mounting for your printed circuit board (PCB)
- Works with the chipKIT Uno32, Max32, uC32, & WF32, Arduino™ Uno & Due boards, or any board measuring 2.1" in width
- Made of a rugged polycarbonate blend
- Mounting holes spaced ½" on center
- 1x zUNO Clips (pair)
- Any board measuring 2.1" wide. This includes the chipKIT Uno32, Max32, uC32, &WF32, and the Arduino™ Uno & Due boards.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent, Inc.
- Manufacturer's part name(s): zUNO Clips
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 240-072
Other Digilent products available on request.