Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100763
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100763 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-296
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The chipKIT Pro MX7 is a microcontroller development board based on the Microchip PIC32MX795F512L, a member of the 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller family. It is compatible with Digilent’s line of Pmod peripheral modules, and is suitable for use with the Microchip MPLAB IDE tools. The chipKIT Pro MX7 is also compatible for use with the chipKIT MPIDE development environment. ChipKIT and MPIDE is a PIC32 based system compatible with many existing Arduino code examples, reference materials and other resources.
The chipKIT Pro MX7K is designed to be easy to use and suitable for use by anyone from beginners to advanced users for experimenting with embedded control and network communications application. A built in programming/debugging circuit compatible with the Microchip MPLAB IDE is provided, so no additional hardware is required for use with MPLAB. The kit contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications using either the MPLAB IDE or the MPIDE.
The chipKIT Pro MX7 provides 52 I/O pins that support a number of peripheral functions, such as UART, SPI and I2C ports as well as five pulse width modulated outputs and five external interrupt inputs. Its network and communications features also include a 10/100 Ethernet interface, Full Speed USB 2.0 OTG interface, and dual CAN network interfaces. Ten of the I/O pins can be used as analog inputs in addition to their use as digital inputs and outputs.
The chipKIT Pro MX7 can be powered in various ways via USB, or using an external AC-DC power adapter.
Microchip PIC32 32-bit MIPS processor (PIC32MX795F512L)
512KB internal program flash memory
128KB internal SRAM memory
USB 2.0 compliant full-speed On-The-Go (OTG) controller with dedicated DMA channel
10/100 Ethernet controller
Two CAN network controllers
Up to four serial peripheral interfaces (SPI)
Up to six UART serial interfaces
Up to four I2C serial interfaces
Five 16-bit timer/counters
Five timer capture inputs
Five compare/PWM outputs
Sixteen 10-bit analog inputs
Two analog comparators
Two analog comparators
- Designed for use with the chipKIT™ MPIDE development environment, a PIC32-based system compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources.
- Provides the Arduino community with access to a 32-bit PIC microprocessor as well as our library of Pmod™ peripheral modules.
- Can also be programmed with the MPLAB IDE
- (previously sold as the Cerebot MX7cK)
- Program using MPIDE or MPLAB IDE
- To download MPIDE, please visit: http://chipkit.net/started/
- 6 x 12-pin Pmod headers
- 2 x USB ports
- 1 x USB UART port
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1 x SPI ports
- 2 x SPI/UART ports
- 2 x CAN ports
- 2 x I2C ports
- 1 x chipKIT Pro MX7
Recommended / Required Hardware
- USB host port
- USB A to mini-B cable
- AC-DC power adapter
Recommended / Required Software
- chipKIT MPIDE
- Microchip MPLAB IDE
Here you will find an overview of Pmods associated with this board.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): chipKIT Pro MX7
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-296
- Product Page at Digilent Inc.
Microchip MPLAB IDE
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
Other Digilent products available on request.