Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100766
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100766 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-310
- A magazzino: 5
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod RS485
The PmodRS485 is a high-speed communication module powered by the Analog Devices ADM582E. By communicating with the device via UART, users can take advantage of the RS485 communication protocol with speeds up to 16 Mbps.
- High-speed RS-485 communication module
- Isolated RS-485/RS-422 interfaces for use in noisy environments
- 16Mbps maximum data rate
- Connect up to 256 nodes on one bus
- Differential half or full-duplex communication
- Thermal shutdown and ±15kV ESD protection
- 6-pin Pmod connector with UART interface
- 1x Pmod RS485
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod RS485: High-speed Isolated Communication
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-310
Other Digilent products are available on request.