Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100772
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100772 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 122-000
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
These LED strips are just about the best way to get tons of colorful LED light with a minimum of wiring and fuss! Each strip is one meter in length and contains 30 light elements. Each element contains a red, green, and blue LED, as well as a tiny WS2812 controller chip. This means that each element is individually addressable and can accept brightness values of 0-255 for each of its LEDs, giving you 24 bits of color precision overall.
For the sake of convenience, these strips are completely sealed in a rubber weatherproof sheath, so you can use them in a wide variety of applications. In addition, they're completely pre-wired - just connect them to your project and go!
To control these lights, a rather timing-intensive protocol is used. You will either need to write your own or you can borrow existing libraries made by members of our community. The following demo projects are available for specific host boards:
PICxel: Works with the chipKIT™ uc32 or Uno 32
LBling: Works with the chipKIT™ WF32 or Max32
- Strip of 30 RGB LEDs
- Each LED element is individually adressable with 24-bit color (8 bits each for R, G & B)
- Entire strip surrounded by weather-proof sheath
- Pre-wired for easy connection
- 1 meter in length
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Strip of 30 RGB LEDs
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: WS2812 LED Strip with weatherproof sheath
- Manufacturer's article number: 122-000