Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100775
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100775 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 6002-410-007
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
The Digilent myProto accessory board for the NI myDAQ and NI myRIO brings all your myDAQ/myRIO's signals to breadboard connections where they can be easily accessed using simple jumper wires, and even adds several useful I/O devices.
The MSP connector on your myDAQ / myRIO provides power (+5 VDC and ±15 VDC) along with eight configurable digital I/O pins, two analog inputs, and two analog outputs. All of these signals are available and clearly labeled on the signal blocks at the top of the breadboard when plugged into the MSP connector.
- Access all your myDAQ’s signals on a breadboard
- 3 onboard user LEDs
- 1 10K Potentiometer
- 2 Audio Jacks
- External power connector for breadboard circuits
- Power switches on all power supplies
- Uses the Mini System Port (MSP) connector
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x myProto Protoboard
- Manufacturer: Digilent
- Manufacturer's article name: myProto Protoboard for NI myDAQ & myRIO
- Manufacturer's article number: 6002-410-007