Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100778
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100778 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-246
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod IA
The Digilent Pmod IA provides users with a way to measure the electrical impedance of a circuit. It is powered by the Analog Devices AD5933, a high precision impedance converter system solution that combines an on-board frequency generator with a 12-bit, 1 MSPS, analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The two SMA connectors provide easy access to the AC voltage output and the incoming frequency response, allowing users to measure impedances ranging from 100Ω - 10MΩ. By communicating with the Pmod through the I²C interface, users may program the Pmod to perform a frequency sweep across a circuit in order to calculate the impedance.
- Impedance analyzer with 12-bit impedance converter
- Measure impedance values ranging from 100Ω to 10 MΩ.
- Programmable frequency sweep
- Programmable gain amplifier
- Optional external clock generation
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.6 in × 0.8 in (4.1 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 2×4-pin connector with I²C interface
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod IA in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod IA: Impedance Analyzer
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-246