Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100794
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100794 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-312
- A magazzino: 7
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod MIC3
The PmodMIC3 is a MEMS Microphone powered by the Knowles Acoustics SPA2410LR5H-B and the Texas Instruments ADCS7476. Users may adjust the incoming volume to the system board with the small potentiometer before they receive the 12 bits of data through SPI.
- MEMS Microphone module with digital interface
- Transform audio inputs with 12-bit A/D converter
- Adjust incoming volume with on-board potentiometer
- up to 1 MSPS of data
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.1 in × 0.8 in (2.8 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
- 1x Pmod MIC3
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod MIC3: MEMS Microphone with Adjustable Gain
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-312