Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100795
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100795 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-315
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod TC1
The Digilent Pmod TC1 is a cold-junction thermocouple-to-digital converter module designed for a classic K-Type thermocouple wire. With Maxim Integrated's MAX31855, this module reports the measured temperature in 14-bits with 0.25°C resolution.
- K-type thermocouple-to-digital converter
- Wide temperature range of -73°C to 482°C with provided wire
- ±2°C accuracy from -200°C to 700°C
- 14-bit with 0.25°C resolution
- Cold-junction temperature compensation
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.0 in × 0.8 in (2.5 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x Pmod TC1 in a custom antistatic Pmod packaging
- 30 cm of K-type thermocouple wire with 482 °C rated insulation
Pmod Hardware Compatibility Guide
Digilent's guide about determining hardware compatibility.
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Pmod TC1 - K-Type Thermocouple Module
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-315