Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100796
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100796 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0741-02-160-2IF
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The TE0741-02-160-2IF is a phase-out model and will be replaced by the new revision TE0741-03-160-2IF. Find further informations in the Product Change Notification.
The Trenz Electronic TE0741-02-160-2IF is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex-7 160T FPGA, 8 MGTs (Multi Gigabit Transceivers) and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Kintex-7 T FPGA XC7K160T-2FBG676I
- 256 MBit (32 MByte) Quad-SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation) accessible through:
- JTAG port (SPI indirect)
- 8 MGTs (multi gigabit transceivers)
- FPGA configuration through:
- JTAG (B2B connector)
- SPI Flash memory
- 25 MHz low jitter oscillator with shutdown control
- Programmable quad clock generator (Silicon Labs Si5338)
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- MGT voltage regulators with control enable
- Core voltage regulator: 20 A (2 x Enpirion DC/DC regulators with load-sharing)
- Supply voltages: either 3.3 V or 3.3 V and 5 V
- Plug-on module with two 100-pin and one 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic stacking strips
- Up to 144 (94 for 70T) single-ended FPGA I/O pins available on B2B strips
- 2 user LEDs, 1 DONE FPGA pin LED
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- Kintex-7 XC7K70T-2CF, Kintex-7 XC7K160T-2CF: Xilinx Vivado Webpack (free license)
- Kintex-7 XC7K325T-2CF, Kintex-7 XC7K410T-2CF: Xilinx Vivado Design Suite
You can find all Xilinx Vivado versions here.
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- 1 x TE0741-02-160-2IF Trenz Electronic Micromodule 4 x 5 cm
- 4 x bolts and screws
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.