Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100800-1
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100800-1 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 6002-549-000
- A magazzino: 15
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
This LabVIEW Home Bundle contains a code for unlocking your trial version of LabVIEW software, and information material. The software itself can be downloaded free of charge at www.labviewmakerhub.com/labview (Trial Version).
NI LabVIEW is a graphical programming platform used by millions of engineers and scientists for problem solving, data acquisition and analysis, instrument control, automated testing and validation, prototyping, and more. Now, there's LabVIEW Home, which has been targeted at makers, allowing anyone to program visually, using icons and wires to connect hardware and other applications in a single environment.
- Unique graphical programming environment for accelerated development
- Extensive support for a wide range of measurement hardware, I/O, and buses
- Drag-and-drop interaction for quickly building graphical user interfaces
- Extensive signal processing, analysis, and math functionality
- Includes added functionality for text-based math and control logic
For Windows PCs.
LabVIEW Home Bundle Features
- LabVIEW Full Development System
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module
- LabVIEW Application Builder Module
Note: This software is licensed for personal, non-commercial, non-industrial, non-academic purposes. Applications may be distributed only for non-commercial, non-industrial, non-academic purposes.
This program does not include a Standard Service Program contract from NI and is therefore not eligible for direct phone or email support from NI engineers. However, support can be found on the LabVIEW MakerHub forums.
Program the way you think: Visually.
LabVIEW is a unique software development environment with a graphical programming language. Instead of writing lines of code, you'll create programs called virtual instruments (VIs) by connecting terminals, functions, constants, and structures with wires on a block diagram.
Create dynamic graphical user interfaces.
In LabVIEW, creating a user interface is a drag-and-drop operation. Choose from hundreds of controls, graphs, and 3D visualization tools to design the front end of your application.
Interface with your hardware of choice.
Use LabVIEW to connect your programs to the outside world. Connect to a microcontroller, take readings from a sensor, plot those readings on a graph, and export the results to a spreadsheet.
Where do I start?
- 1. Download & install the free, 45-day evaluation. You can get it via LabVIEW MakerHub.
- 2. Purchase LabVIEW Home Bundle here. You'll receive a packet of info including a key you can use to unlock your trial version.
- 3. Need help? LabVIEW is full of context-sensitive help, but you can also find tutorials online. We recommend:
- Interactive tutorials for LabVIEW Fundamentals by NI
- Tutorial series by LabVIEW MakerHub
- 1x LabVIEW Home Bundle (no software, but includes a key for unlocking your trial version)
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): LabVIEW Home Bundle
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 6002-549-000
- Product Page at Digilent Inc.
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
Other Digilent products available on request.