Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100803
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100803 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-316
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
★★★ Congratulations Digilent! ★★★
The Nexys Video, powered by Xilinx Artix-7, is nominated as top innovative product 2016 in Embedded Computing Design!
The Nexys Video features several components that make it ideal for developing audio/video applications. The Artix-7 XC7A200T FPGA is the most powerful chip from Xilinx's Artix-7 family. A Mini DisplayPort source provides the board with a uni-directional, high-bandwidth, low-latency audio/video channel. Designed with high bandwidth external memories, three high-speed digital video ports, and a 24-bit audio codec, the Nexys Video is a potent platform for A/V development.
As a member of the Nexys family, the Nexys Video has been designed with a high degree of communication, user and expansion peripherals commonly found in industry. Communication peripherals such as on-board Ethernet, USB-UART and high-speed USB allow the Nexys Video to be interfaced into larger systems. Onboard user peripherals such as switches, buttons, LEDs and an OLED display allow users to interface directly with their designs instead of needing to wire up additional I/O. An FMC connector and four Pmod connectors allow the addition of peripherals to further expand the functionality of the Nexys Video.
The Nexys Video is compatible with both ISE and Vivado toolchains. It is supported in the free WebPACK versions of these two tools so designs can be implemented at no additional cost. The free version of Vivado even includes the ability to create MicroBlaze soft processor designs.
For reference projects, design resources, and the most up to date documentation, please visit the Nexys Video Resource Center
- Features the Artix-7 FPGA
- 33,650 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 13 Mbits of fast block RAM (3x more than the Nexys 4 DDR)
- 10 clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL)
- 740 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Up to 3.75Gbps GTP transceivers
- 512MB 800MHz DDR3
- Dedicated onboard USB port for JTAG programming and data transfers
- HDMI sink and HDMI source
- Mini DisplayPort source
- Audio codec w/ four 3.5mm jacks
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY with included unique MAC address
- USB-UART bridge
- USB HID host for mice and keyboards
- Fully-populated 160-pin FMC LPC connector
- microSD card slot for nonvolatile storage (card not included)
- User EEPROM
- 32Mbyte quad-SPI flash
- Four Pmod ports, Pmod for XADC signals
- Onboard user interfaces: 128x32 monochrome OLED display, 5 user push buttons, 8 user switches, 8 user LEDs
The UK adapter is not included in the power supply.
- Nexys Video Artix-7 FPGA
- Hardshell plastic case with protective foam
- USB A to micro-B programming cable
- One 12V, 3A wall power supply with US and EU adapters
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Nexys Video Artix-7 FPGA: Trainer Board for Multimedia Applications (academic)
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-316
- Product Page at Digilent Inc.
- Free Displayport Core created by Digilent's community member
- Digilent Inc. Support Forum
Other Digilent products available on request.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
and at best the professor's name and email address.
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose
(German Federal Data Protection Act, third chapter, §28, paragraph 1, sentence 1, item 1)
to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing.