Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100812
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100812 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: MYIR
- Codice produttore: MYS-7Z020-C
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: 7 giorni lavorativi
The Z-turn Board is a low-cost and high-performance Single Board Computer (SBC) built around the Xilinx Zynq-7010 (XC7Z010-1CLG400C) or Zynq-7020 (XC7Z020-1CLG400C) All Programmable System-on-Chip (SoC) which is among the Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, featuring integrated dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with Xilinx 7-series Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) logic.
The Z-turn Board takes full features of the Zynq-7010 / 7020 SoC, it has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM and 16MB QSPI Flash on board and a set of rich peripherals including USB-to-UART, Mini USB OTG, 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, TF, JTAG, Buzzer, G-sensor and Temperature sensor. On the rear of the board, there are two 1.27mm pitch 80-pin SMT female connectors to allow the availability of 96 / 106 user I/O and configurable as up to 39 LVDS pairs I/O.
The Z-turn Board is capable of running Linux operating system. MYIR has provided Linux 3.15.0 SDK, the kernel and many drivers are in source code. The board is delivered with complete accessory kit including two USB cables, one Ethernet cable, one HDMI cable, one 4GB Micro SD card and one 5V power adapter which enables you to start the development quickly when getting the board out-of-the-box. MYIR also offers optional WiFi and camera modules, Z-turn IO Cape for the Z-turn Board.
The Z-turn Board is an excellent development platform for evaluating and prototyping for Zynq-7000 SoC. It can also be used as a System-on-Module (SOM) for your next embedded design; typical applications are Industrial Automation, Test & measurement, Medical Equipment, Intelligent Video Surveillance, Aerospace and military, etc.
Key Features Z-turn Board
- XC7Z020-1CLG400C (Zynq-7020)
667MHz ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore processor (up to 866MHz)
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 512MB, 32-bit)
- 16MB QSPI Flash
- 10/100/1000M Ethernet PHY
- 1 x Mini USB2.0 OTG
- 1 x USB-UART console
- Onboard three-axis acceleration sensor and temperature sensor
- 5 LEDs (3x User LEDs, 1x Power indicator, 1 RGB LED)
- OS Support: Linux 3.15.0
Z-turn Board in the video: youtu.be/1fziE-x2TC0
- 1 x Z-turn Board (for Zynq-7020)
- 1 x Net cable
- 2 x USB cables
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x 4GB Micro SD card
- 1 x 5V/2A Power adapter
- After buying this product you'll receive a download link which contains user manual, base board schematic PDF, datasheet and a software package.
- Manufacturer name: MYIR Make Your Idea Real
- Manufacturer part name: Z-turn Kit for Xilinx Zynq-7020
- Manufacturer part code: MYS-7Z020-C