Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100813
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100813 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-319
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Arty is a ready-to-use development platform designed around the Artix-7 Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx. It was designed specifically for use as a MicroBlaze Soft Processing System. When used in this context, Arty becomes the most flexible processing platform you could hope to add to your collection, capable of adapting to whatever your project requires. Unlike other Single Board Computers, Arty isn't bound to a single set of processing peripherals: One moment it's a communication powerhouse chock-full of UARTs, SPIs, IICs, and an Ethernet MAC, and the next it's a meticulous timekeeper with a dozen 32-bit timers. Additionally, with the universally popular expansion headers (Arduino™ R3 Headers and our Pmod™ headers), Arty will become the most adaptable tool in your project toolbox.
- Xilinx Artix-35T FPGA:
- 33,280 logic cells in 5200 slices (each slice contains four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops);
- 1,800 Kbits of fast block RAM;
- Five clock management tiles, each with a phase-locked loop (PLL);
- 90 DSP slices;
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450MHz;
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC).
- Programmable over JTAG and Quad-SPI Flash
- System Features:
- 256MB DDR3L with a 16-bit bus @ 667MHz
- 16MB Quad-SPI Flash
- USB-JTAG Programming circuitry (USB Micro cable required, NOT INCLUDED).
- Powered from USB or any 7V-15V source
- System Connectivity:
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- USB-UART Bridge
- Interaction and Sensory Devices
- 4 Switches
- 4 Buttons
- 1 Reset Button
- 4 LEDs
- 4 RGB LEDs
- Expansion Connectors:
- 4 Pmod connectors
- Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector
- Includes a free licence key of Vivado Design Suite.
Overview Pmods by Digilent Inc. sorted after their name, Bus, logic level and specification version.
Pmods are designed to plug directly into Pmod host ports that adhere to the Digilent Pmod Interface Specification. Additionally, the Digilent Pmod Standard lays out guidelines for form factor, communication protocols and access to a target audience through reference manuals, code examples, user guides, and technical support.
- Meet ARTY, the $99, Artix-7 35T-based Evaluation Kit, Resources: Xilinx Inc. Kanal, YouTube
- Embedded controllers
- General-purpose prototyping
- Networking and communications
- I/O expansion
- Sensor fusion
- Arduino expansion
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x "Arty" Artix-7 35T Development Board
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer's article name: Arty A7: Artix-7 FPGA Development Board for Makers and Hobbyists
- Manufacturer's article number: 410-319