Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100819
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100819 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: XILINX
- Codice produttore: EK-S6-SP605-G
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Spartan-6 FPGA SP605 Evaluation Kit delivers all the basic components of the Xilinx Base Targeted Design Platform in one package. It provides a flexible environment for system design and provides customers reference design and examples on how to leverage features such as high-speed serial transceivers, PCI Express®, DVI, and/or DDR3. It includes an industry-standard FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) connector for future scaling and customization to specific applications and markets.
The kit integrations hardware, software, IP, and a pre-verified reference design so development can begin right out of the box.
Buy SP605 Evaluation Kit online and get started immediately with a full-seat of Xilinx ISE® Design Suite: Logic Edition device locked to the Spartan-6 XC6SLX45T device. While your shipment is being processed, you will be sent an E-mail with instructions on how to immediately download this software.
- FPGA: XC6SLX45T FGG484-3C Spartan-6
- Onboard JTAG configuration circuitry\
- 8MB Quad SPI Flash
- 32MB Parallel (BPI) Flash
- System ACE CF with 2GB CompactFlash (CF) Card
- 128MB DDR3 Component Memory
- 32MB Parallel (BPI) Flash (also available for configuration)
- 8Kb IIC EEPROM
- Communications and Networking
- 10/100/1000 Tri-Speed Ethernet
- SFP transceiver connector
- GTP port (TX, RX) with four SMA connectors
- USB to UART Bridge
- PCI Express x1 Edge Connector
- Expansion Connectors:
- FMC-LPC connector (1 GTP Transceiver, 68 single-ended or 34 differential user defined signals)
- User GPIO with two SMA connectors
- 4 User I/O (1x6 Header)
- 200 MHz Oscillator (Differential)
- 27 MHz Socketed Oscillator (Single-Ended)
- SMA Connectors for external clock (Differential)
- GTP Reference Clock port with 2 SMA connectors
- Video - DVI / VGA
- 4X LEDs
- 4X Push Buttons
- 4X DIP Switches
- Power 12V wall adapter or ATX
- Voltage and Current measurement capability of 2.5V, 1.5V, and 1.2V supplies
Scope of Delivery
- ROHS compliant SP605 Base Board including the XC6SLX45T-FGG484 -3C FPGA
- ISE Design Suite: Logic Edition (device-locked for the Spartan-6 LX45T FPGA)
- Includes Planahead Design Analysis Tool Streamline your design process between synthesis and place-and-route as well as providing intuitive IO planning.
- Includes Timing Driven Place and Route Delivers optimal quality of results with advanced implementation algorithms.
- Include SmartGuilde - Delivers industrys fastest incremental implement runtimes.
- Includes SmartXplorer Technology Leverage computing resources for optimal quality of results.
- ISE Simulator Integrated RTL simulation environment.
- Includes ChipScope Pro and ChipScope Pro Serial IO Toolkit Perform on-chip design verification for logic and serial connectivity analysis and measurement.
- Hardware Setup Guide Easy to follow instructions for getting your development board up and running in minutes so you can begin evaluation
- Getting Started Guide Complete instructions enabling you to evaluate and modify designs included in your evaluation kit.
- Hardware Users Guide Detailed guide providing information about the hardware included in your kit.
- Reference Design and Example User Guide Instructions for using the included reference design and design examples included in your kit.
- Schematics and PCB files Information you need to accelerate layout and development of your board based upon best practices.
- Universal 12V power supply
- Two USB cables enabling BIST and device configuration
- One Ethernet cable host communication to the base reference design interface
- One DVI-VGA adapter standard interface for video display
- Reference Designs and Demonstration
- Base Reference Design Design that includes gigabit host communication, DDR3 memory interface, example programmable processing and serial loopback optimized for the Spartan-6 FPGA family.
- Base Reference Design Interface and Demonstration Evaluate different implementations and see results in this convenient, easy to use interface
- Examples Designs and Demonstrations
- Board Diagnostic Demo
- ChipScope Pro Serial IO Toolkit IBERT Transceiver Test Design
- Multi Boot Reference Design, featuring fail safe
- PCI Express Gen 1 (x1) Test Design
- DDR3 Memory Interface Design
- USB Flash Drive
- All reference designs, demos, and documents are delivered on a USB stick.
Note on the software license: We need the user name and email of an Xilinx account. The license will be transferred there. The right of revocation expires as soon as this has occurred.