Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100821
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100821 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: SystemBase
- Codice produttore: CS-LAN
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: 4 giorni lavorativi
CS-LAN can be used anywhere in the network to connect to serial device using the 9 pin D-sub interface with DE shell size for the RS-232. This device server supports maximum 921.6Kbps for the RS-232 serial interface. The COM Redirector is provided for remote control, monitoring and data communication. It is ideal for POS, factory automation and building automation field.
Provides Ethernet Based Serial Communication
Easily connect RS-232 serial devices to your network using CS-LAN which can be conveniently placed next to your serial equipment.
High Performance and Reliablility
Considering unstable power supply in the industrial field, protections against, over-voltage, over-current, and reverse voltage were provided as well as using the reliable components when designing the product for superior reliability and high performance at the same time.
Provides Various Software Utilities
The SerialGate series comes with following utilities:
- COM Port Redirector: This utility allows the users to add virtual port to the PC without modifying the client software to enable the serial communication.
- TestView™: A utility for checking performance and stability of the data communication between the serial ports and Ethernet port.
- Interfaces: RS232 (DE9) / Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Number of Ports: 1 Serial (DE9), 1 Ethernet
- Ethernet Protocol: TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, HTTP
- Ethernet IP Address Assignment: Static IP, DHCP
- Ethernet Speed: 10/100 Mbps
- Serial Speed 921.6 Kbps
- Serial Signal RS232 : TXD, RXD,
- Serial Data Bit: 5, 6, 7, 8
- Serial Stop Bit: 1, 2
- Serial Parity Bit: None, Even, Odd
- Serial Data Flow: Control RTS/CTS
- Serial Port Protection: ± 15kV ESD Protection
- OS: RTOS
- Management Tool : Web, TestView™
- Configuration: Web, SGConfig
- Utility (Supported OS): COM Redirector for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7 / 2008 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- LED: RDY(Ready), TXD(Serial), RXD(Serial)
- Power Requirement: 5VDC/1A Adapter, Consumption: 0.95W
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 46 x 77.5 x 25 mm
- Weight: 32.1 g
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Storing Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 90% Non-Condensing
- Approvals Type: KCC, CE, FCC
- 1 x CS-LAN
- 1 x 5V 1A DC power adpater
- 1 x LAN Cable
- manufacturer: SystemBase Co., Ltd.
- part name(s): CS-LAN
- part code(s): CS-LAN (RS232 model)
- part page(s): here
- archive: here
As a SystemBase distributor, we will be happy to quote a price for your volume order or any SystemBase product not yet listed on this site.