Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100822
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100822 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-321
- A magazzino: 2
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Digilent Analog Discovery 2, developed in conjunction with Analog Devices and supported by Xilinx University Program, is a multi-function instrument that allows users to measure, visualize, generate, record, and control mixed signal circuits of all kinds. The low-cost Analog Discovery 2 is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a stack of lab equipment, providing engineering students, hobbyists, and electronics enthusiasts the freedom to work with analog and digital circuits in virtually any environment, in or out of the lab. The analog and digital inputs and outputs can be connected to a circuit using simple wire probes; alternatively, the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter and BNC probes can be used to connect and utilize the inputs and outputs. Driven by the free WaveForms 2015 (Mac, Linux and Windows Compatible) software, Analog Discovery 2 can be configured to work as any one of several traditional instruments.
The Analog Discovery 2 was designed for students in typical university-based circuits and electronics classes. Its features and specifications, as well as the additional requirements of operating from USB or external power, maintaining the small and portable form factor, the robustness to withstand student use in a variety of environments, and low-cost are based directly on feedback that was obtained from numerous professors from several universities. Meeting all of these requirements proved challenging; however, the task ultimately generated some new and innovative circuits. This document describes the Analog Discovery 2's circuits, with the intent of providing a better understanding of its electrical functions, operations, and a more detailed description of the hardware’s features and limitations. It is not intended to provide enough information to enable complete duplication of the Analog Discovery 2, or to allow users to design custom configurations for programmable parts in the design.
- Two-channel oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 30MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 20MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board)
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec)
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±25V)
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.)
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V). The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choice:
- 250mW max for each supply or 500mW total when powered through USB
- 700mA max or 2.1W max for each supply when using an external wall power supply
Analog Discovery 2 Introduction 06:00
More information about the Analog Discovery 2 is available on our website at:
Reference and support materials are available on our Wiki:
- Analog Discovery 2
- One regular-sized project box
- One USB A to micro B programming cable
- One 2x15 flywire signal cable assembly
- 5-pack of 6-pin male headers
- One ferrite cable snap-on
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer part name: Analog Discovery 2 100 MSPS Scope, Logic Analyzer and Variable Power Supply
- Manufacturer part code: 410-321