Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100825
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100825 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-300
- A magazzino: 3
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Digilent Genesys 2 board is an advanced, high-performance, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on the powerful Kintex-7 Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx. With its high-capacity, high-speed FPGA, fast external memories, high-speed digital video ports, and wide expansions options, the Genesys 2 is well suited for data and video processing applications. Several built-in peripherals, including Ethernet, audio and USB 2.0 allow a wide range of additional applications. The fully-populated high-speed FMC HPC connector opens the door to great expansion possibilities.
The Kintex-7 FPGA offers more capacity, higher performance, and more resources than the Virtex-5 from the first-generation Genesys. FPGA features include:
- 50,950 logic slices, each with four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops
- 2 MB fast block RAM
- Ten clock management tiles, each with phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager
- 840 DSP slices
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 700MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Sixteen GTX transceivers capable of operating at over 10Gbps
- Commercial -2 speed grade
The Genesys 2 also offers an improved collection of ports and peripherals, including:
- Fully-populated 400-pin FMC HPC connector w/ ten GTX lanes
- USB-UART Bridge
- 128x32 pixel OLED
- 16-bit VGA connector
- Pmod for XADC signals
- Two four-lane DisplayPort connectors
- HDMI Sink and HDMI Source
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet PHY
- 1GB 1800Mbps on-board DDR3
- USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG PHY
- Dedicated USB port for JTAG programming and data transfers
- Micro SD card connector
- Audio codec w/ four 3.5mm jacks
- Serial Flash
- Five Pmod ports
- USB HID Host for mice, keyboards and USB MSD Host for storage
The Genesys 2 can be programmed from various sources, like USB thumb drive, microSD, the on-board non-volatile Flash or the on-board USB-JTAG programmer circuit.
The Genesys 2 is compatible with Xilinx’s new high-performance Vivado® Design Suite as well as the ISE toolset. Included in the box is a voucher that unlocks the Design Edition of Vivado (normally $2,995) that is device-locked to the Genesys 2. This allows designs to be implemented straight out of the box at no additional cost. The Design Edition of Vivado also unlocks the Logic Analyzer tool and still includes the ability to create Microblaze soft-core processor projects.
The UK adapter is not included in the power supply.
- Genesys 2 Kintex-7 FPGA
- Digilent custom cardboard box with protective foam
- USB A to Micro-B programming cable and one 12V, 3A wall power supply with US and EU adapters
- Vivado Design Edition Voucher, device locked to the Genesys 2. The voucher works with all versions of Vivado including HLx.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Genesys 2 Kintex-7 FPGA Development Board
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-300
Other Digilent products available on request.
Academic articles are technically identical to their corresponding non-academic article.
In order to process an academic order, these documents are strictly required:
- an official order by school/university/eligible institution
- a copy or scan of the matriculation certificate as well as the university email address of the student
and at best the professor's name and email address.
No academic order will be accepted and processed if these documents are missing.
These data will be transmitted in the course of proper fulfillment of the contractual purpose
(German Federal Data Protection Act, third chapter, §28, paragraph 1, sentence 1, item 1)
to the manufacturer of this article:
P.O. Box 428 Pullman
If you do not agree to the transfer of data, there is no possibility to order this article with academic pricing.