Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100846
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100846 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: System-on-Chip engineering
- Codice produttore: SMARTZYNQ BRICK
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
What is SMARTZynq?
SMARTZynq module is a pluggable module designed to enable easy integration of Ethernet Industrial Networks in equipments for Electric, Transportation, Aerospace and Industrial Automation sectors. This powerful module allows the implementation of custom routers, switches or end-equipments with powerful networking capabilities. Network frame processing can be performed by hardware using specific IPs.
SMARTZynq module based device is Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC from Xilinx. This device includes an ARMv9 dual core microprocessor attached to the Programmable Logic in order that software stacks can co-work with hardware frame processing.
SMARTZynq may be used in a wide range of products and applications. A simple way to introduce redundancy capacities. Thanks to the utilization of Reconfigurable Logic, die module allows full upgradeability and the combination of different protocols. The Zynq inside ARM processor allows to run software that can cowork with the Reconfigurable Logic, expanding the possibilities.
- Scalable Industrial Grade Xilinx All Programmable SoC: The Zynq family is a processor-centric platforms that offer software, hardware and I/O programmability in a single chip. The multicore processor and industry-leading programmable logic enable better processing systems with fewer and faster devices. Devices supported: XC7Z010 and XC7Z020.
- 8 Gb DDR3: Fast DDR memory to store operating systems, software applications, protocols stacks or large buffers. None of SoC–e ‘s IP requires external RAM memory.
- 256 Mb Quad SPI Flash: Memory for firmware and bit stream storage.
- EEPROM with unique MAC integrated: Ready to use unique MAC in each module to reduce the time-to-market of the customer product.
- 5x Ethernet Phyters: One 10/100/1000TX for configuration and management plus four 10/100/1000TX or 1000FX. The number of PHYs can be reduced according to the customer necessities.
- Size: 88x60mm.
- µSD connector: High density and low cost large storage for complex operating systems, permanent data storage and quick upgrade.
- Temperature Sensor: Each module is provided with an I2C temperature sensor mounted on the PCB.
- 4x Leds indicator: 1 Power up led, 1 FPGA done led and 2 General purpose LEDs. Also 2x LED for each PHY (link status and activity).
- Generic GPIOs: Up to 20 GPIOs ready to be used in the carrier.
- Debug connector: Easy accessible connector on the top of the module that accepts stand-alone powering, JTAG, I2C, SPI and UART.
- High-reliability board-to-board connectors: Three board-to-board connectors attach SMART Zynq module to the customer carrier.
- 4x SFP cage for 1GE Fiber or 10/100/1GE copper modules that can be driven directly by SMARTzynq Module PHY’s.
- 1x USB B connector for serial communication.
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet connector that provides magnetics and RJ-45 connection to the SMARTzynq Module PHY.
- 2 PMOD connectors.
- Power: 5-24V DC.
- Industrial Temperature Grade.
- 1x SMARTZynq module
- 1x SMARTZynq carrier
- 1x power supply
- 1x USB cable
- Manufacturer name: System-on-Chip engineering
- Manufacturer's part name(s): SMARTZynq brick (module+carrier)