Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100879
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100879 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: XESS
- Codice produttore: StickIt!-MB
- A magazzino: 11
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
You stick one of our XuLA FPGA boards into it and stick PMODs around it to add new capabilities. But now you can also build applications by sticking the whole thing onto a Raspberry Pi. The Raspberry Pi people call this Hardware Attached on Top or a HAT.
- 40-pin XuLA socket/li>
- Raspberry Pi B+/2 connector
- 3 PMOD connectors
- Serial EEPROM
- 3.3V regulator
- XuLA reset button
- Raspberry Pi HAT compliant
- Open-source design
- StickIt! board Manual (PDF file)
- 1x StickIt!-MB
- Raspberry Pi
- XuLA FPGA board
Just insert a XuLA board in the center socket and connect peripherals to the PMOD sockets along the edge of the StickIt! Board. Then load bitstreams from your PC through the USB port to program the FPGA so it can control the various peripherals. All the features of the XuLA board are still available when you use the StickIt! Board, so you can do things like use it in a stand-alone mode just by programming the Flash on the XuLA board and letting it configure the FPGA whenever the power comes on.
- Manufacturer name: XESS Corp.
- Manufacturer's part name: StickIt! Motherboard/Rasberry Pi B+ Hat
- Manufacturer's part code: StickIt!-MB