Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100888
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100888 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Inrevium
- Codice produttore: TB-FMCH-12GSDI
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This article is distributed only within Germany!
The TB-FMCH-12GSDI FMC has a dedicated SDI input, a dedicated SDI output, and three SDI channels that are either input or output. Each SDI channel supports a data rate up to 11.88 Gbps. It also has a video sync input for a video sync separator chip. All video signal connections are via 75 ohm HDBNC jacks. A video clock generator can also produce common video timing signals from oscillators or from HVF sync signals from the host FPGA.
The TB-FMCH-12GSDI uses Samtec’s FMC HPC connector for connection with a platform board having High-Pin Count connectors. It is a single width air-cooled FMC that is compatible with the ANSI/VITA 57.1 FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) Standard. A second FMC HPC connector allows a second TB-FMCH-12GSDI to be stacked to double the number of SDI inputs and outputs.
Note: Even if your target carrier card supports a single TB-FMCH-12GSDI, there is no guarantee that stacking will be supported (typically due to limited gigabit transceiver connectivity). If stacking is a critical feature for you, please contact your sales representative to confirm operation prior to ordering/stacking.
The TB-FMCH-12GSDI supports SD/HD/3G/6G/12G SDI rates to enable next generation UHDTV 4k/60fps video over a single coaxial cable.
- 6x 75Ω HD-BNC connectors
- 1x 12G SDI input, 1x 12G SDI output, 3x 12G In or Out
- 1x Video Sync input
- Compatible with FMC Specification (VITA 57.1)
- Designed for electrical compatibility* with inrevium ACDC, Xilinx KC705, VC707, VC709, KCU105, and ZC706
- Stackable FMC design supports additional TB-FMCH-12GSDI
* Verify your target mainboard with us prior to ordering
- 12G-SDI performance, featuring: MACOM chipset (M23145G,M23428G,M23554G)
- FMC Connectors
- HPC FMC connector
- Expansion (stackable) HPC FMC (supports a second card of the same type)
- IO Connectors
- HD-BNC type, 75Ω
- Ch0: Dedicated input and dedicated output
- Ch1-3: Individually config. as input or output
- Video Sync Separator (TI: LMH1981), accepts an external video clock-in, and provides Field Sync, Vsync, and Hsync to the FMC conn
- Video Clock Generator (TI: LMH1983), accepts Field Sync, Vsync, and Hsync from the FMC connector, and returns 4 synchronized video clocks, and 4 corresponding frame timing signals to the FMC connector
- Standard video frequency oscillators, 148.5MHz and 148.35165MHz, can be cross-switched to the FMC connector
- Power Requirements (estimated)
- Main rails: 12V@0.3A and 3.3V
- VADJ: 1.5 to 3.3V (onboard level translators)
- Estimated dissipation: 5W
- Board Dimension: Single width, air-cooled, HPC FMC with regions 1,2,3
- Adapter Cables: QTY 5: HD-BNC-to-BNC, 10cm length
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TB-FMCH-12GSDI FMC card
- Design Package (available under license)
- Schematics, PCB Layout, Artwork, Bill of Materials
- FPGA Reference Designs
- Downloadable .bit file examples
- Licensable source (some blocks netlist encrypted)
- KC705 and KCU105 target, coming soon
- Manufacturer: Inrevium; Tokyo Electron Device Limited
- Manufacturer's part name/code: TB-FMCH-12GSDI
- Manufacturer product page
- User Guide
- Inrevium Solution Guide, PDF Catalog
- TED Support Web
Inrevium requests us to forward customer data on order. With this information, you'll get access to their technical support website.