Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100889
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100889 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Inrevium
- Codice produttore: TB-A7-200T-IMG
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Artix-7 FPGA ACDC A7 Evaluation Board is an ideal video processing platform for 4K video applications. inrevium recognized for its strong design expertise in 4K video, imaging and multimedia products have made available a video development package that targets video processing development using an Artix-7 FPGA device. The package includes an Artix®-7 FPGA development board (TB-A7-200T-IMG) featuring the leading system performance per watt Artix-7 family to allow additional functionality and connectivity via FMC option cards. The ACDC A7 development board delivers a complete 4K development platform with various reference designs for Display Port1.2, HDMI2.0, V-by-One®HS, and 6GSDI. Furthermore, the board has a DDR3 SODIMM, creating a complete integrated memory interface solution for memory-intensive applications.
- Develop audio applications with S/PDIF interface
- Develop networking applications with 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet (RGMII)
- Enabling high-performance serial connectivity with 8 GTP transceivers per FMC connector (16 total)
- Expand I/O with the FPGA Mezzanine Card (FMC) interface x 2
- Hardware and pre-verified reference designs
- Optimized for quickly prototyping 4K applications using Artix-7 FPGAs
- Reference designs for Display Port1.2, HDMI2.0, V-by-One HS, and 6G-SDI
- Supports embedded processing with MicroBlaze, soft 32bit RISC
- Advanced memory interface with 1GB 64bit DDR3 SODIMM up to 800Mbps
- 1 x ACDC A7 Evaluation Board
- Manufacturer name: Inrevium; Tokyo Electron Device Limited
- Manufacturer's part name: ACDC A7 Evaluation Board
- Manufacturer's part code: TB-A7-200T-IMG
Inrevium requests us to forward customer data on order. With this information, you'll get access to their technical support website.