Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100891
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100891 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 6002-410-013
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO
With the Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO, you can now connect your NI myRIO to the expansive selection of Pmod peripheral modules offered by Digilent Inc.
With this product, users can increase the functionality of their LabVIEW projects by easily accessing the SPI, I2C, and UART connections that are used by Pmods. It's also perfect for robotic applications that require additional functionalities. The easy-to-use ports also make this product essential for students who are just learning about the different interfacing protocols and how to code them in LabVIEW.
- Uses the myRIO Expansion Port (MXP) connector
- Provides two Pmod connectors designed for use with UART and SPI communication protocols
- Standard 34-pin female breakout
- Standard 8-pin male I2C connector
- Optional external power supply input (supports 4.5V-20V)
- 1x Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO
- Manufacturer(s) name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's item name(s): Pmod Adapter for NI myRIO
- Manufacturer's item code(s): 6002-410-013
Other Digilent products are available on request.