|Fino a 9||€ 59,00 (€ 71,98) *|
|Da 10||€ 56,05 (€ 68,38) *|
|Da 50||€ 53,10 (€ 64,78) *|
|Da 100||€ 50,15 (€ 61,18) *|
|Da 500||€ 44,25 (€ 53,99) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100899
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100899 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0722-02
- A magazzino: 27
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The DIPFORTy1 "Soft Propeller" is based on the Xilinx Zynq-7000, a System on Chip which contains a FPGA and a Dual Core ARM A9+ processor with enough logic gates to become a Propeller. The board also has 16 MByte of Flash used for configuration and everything fits on a Propeller-compatible DIP 40 pinout.
DIPFORTy1 "Soft-Propeller" is the lowest cost Zynq-based module ever made and the first ZYNQ module that can use existing bases and project boards (Parallax Propeller chip compatibility). All this in a compact 1.8 x 5.1 cm form factor, at the most competitive price.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq-7 XC7Z010-1CLG225C
- 16 MByte SPI Flash (primary boot)
- 33.333 MHz Clock (MEMS Oscillator)
- Dual Core ARM A9+
- DIP40 form factor
- 2 x 20 holes for socket pins or pin-header
- Size: 18 x 51 mm
- Total user accessible PL I/O: 46 (+3 Input only)
- DIP40 header pins: 34 I/O
- XMOD J1: 6 I/O
- XMOD J2: JTAG + 2 I/O (or 3 input + 2 I/O)
- XMOD J3: 4 I/O
- 3.3V single supply
- RGB LED (PL I/O connected)
- "Done" LED (inverted polarity)
- User LED (ARM CPU MIO GPIO)
- MicroSD Card socket (MIO, ZYNQ secondary boot media)
- Sil1143 Proximity and ambient light sensor
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
You'll need a TE0790 with a special configuration:
The configuration files are located in the Download tab within the menu item Firmware:
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.All Xilinx Vivado Versions
- 1 x TE0722-02
- 1 x Pinheader, double row, 10-pins, straight
- 2 x Pinheader, single row, 20-pins, straight
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.