|Fino a 9||€ 189,00 (€ 230,58) *|
|Da 10||€ 170,10 (€ 207,52) *|
|Da 25||€ 160,65 (€ 195,99) *|
|Da 50||€ 151,20 (€ 184,46) *|
|Da 100||€ 141,75 (€ 172,94) *|
|Da 250||€ 132,30 (€ 161,41) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100900
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100900 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0630-01IBF
- A magazzino: 8
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Trenz Electronic TE0630 series are industrial-grade FPGA micro-modules integrating a leading-edge Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA, a mini-USB 2.0 device port, 1 GBit (128-MByte) DDR3 SDRAM with 16-Bit width, 8 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os are provided via rugged high-speed stacking connectors. TE0630 is fully mechanically and largely electrically backward compatible with Trenz Electronic TE0300 Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA micro-modules.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX75 FPGA micro-module
- mini-USB 2.0 high-speed device (for configuration and operation)
- 16-Bit-wide 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM
- 64 MBit (8 MByte) SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation) accessible through:
- JTAG prot (SPI indirect)
- FPGA configuration through:
- B2B connector
- JTAG port
- SPI Flash memory
- Plug-on module with 2 × 80-pin stacking connectors
- Up to 40 differential and up to 109 single-ended FPGA I/O pins available on B2B connectors
- 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 2.5 V = VCCAUX and 3.3 V power rails
- 24 MHz and 100 MHz reference clock signals
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (LX75 or larger)
- 4 user LEDs
- 1 user push-button
- 2 user DIP switches
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA:
XC6SLX75-3CSG484I = 75 k logic cells, industrial grade
- Cypress CY7C68013A-56LFXC EZ-USB FX2LP:
USB microcontroller, high speed USB peripheral controller
- 16-bit-wide (data-bus) 1 gigabit (128 megabyte) DDR3 SDRAM
- 64 megabit (8 megabyte) serial Flash memory with dual/quad SPI interface
- 2 x fine-pitch (0.5 mm) 80-pin board-to-board connectors
Hirose DF17 series
- Up to 40 differential FPGA input/output pins available on B2B connectors
- Up to 109 single-ended FPGA input/output pins available on B2B connectors
- USB and JTAG pins available on B2B connectors
- 3.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.2 V
- 1.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.5 V
- 0.8 A DC-DC linear regulator for power rails 2.5 V and VCCAUX
- 1.5 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 3.3 V
- Power supervisory circuits with power-fail
- Power supply voltage range: 4.0 to 5.5 V
- Power supply source: USB port, board-to-board interconnect (e.g. carrier board)
- Dimensions: 47,5 × 40.5 mm (19.2 cm2)
- Minimum height: TBD (without connectors)
- Minimum height on carrier board: TBD
- Weight: 14.0 to 14.5 g
- Temperature grades:
- commercial (C-type FPGA device)
- industrial (I-type FPGA device)
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- Trenz Electronic TE0630 LX75: Xilinx WebPACK (license free)
- To use Trenz Electronic reference designs, you need one of the following Xilinx software licenses:
- Xilinx WebPACK + EDK (Embedded Development Kit) stand-alone (TE0630 LX45 and LX75 only)
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite - Embedded Edition
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite - System Edition
You can find all Xilinx ISE versions here.
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- 1 x TE0630-01I Spartan-6 Micromodule
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.