|Fino a 9||€ 149,00 (€ 181,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 134,10 (€ 163,60) *|
|Da 25||€ 126,65 (€ 154,51) *|
|Da 50||€ 119,20 (€ 145,42) *|
|Da 100||€ 111,75 (€ 136,34) *|
|Da 250||€ 104,30 (€ 127,25) *|
|Da 500||€ 96,85 (€ 118,16) *|
|Da 1000||€ 89,40 (€ 109,07) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100909
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100909 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0630-01I
- A magazzino: 48
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0630 is an industrial-grade FPGA micromodule integrating a Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA, a mini-USB 2.0 device port, 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM with 16-Bit width, 8 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's are provided via rugged high-speed stacking connectors. The TE0630 is fully mechanically and largely electrically backward compatible with Trenz Electronic TE0300 Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA micromodules.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Industrial-grade Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA micro-module
- mini-USB 2.0 high-speed device (for configuration and operation)
- 16-Bit-wide 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM
- 64 MBit (8 MByte) SPI Flash memory accessible through:
- JTAG prot (SPI indirect)
- FPGA configuration through:
- B2B connector
- JTAG port
- SPI Flash memory
- Plug-on module with 2 × 80 pin stacking connectors
- Up to 40 differential and up to 109 single-ended FPGA I/O's pins available on B2B connectors
- 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 2.5 V = VCCAUX and 3.3 V power rails
- 24 MHz and 100 MHz reference clock signals
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (LX75 or larger)
- 4 user LEDs
- 1 user push-button
- 2 user DIP switches
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA:
XC6SLX45-2CSG484I = 43 k logic cells, industrial grade
- Cypress CY7C68013A-56LFXC EZ-USB FX2LP:
USB microcontroller, high speed USB peripheral controller
- 16-Bit-wide (data-bus) 1 Gigabit (128 Megabyte) DDR3 SDRAM
- 64 Megabit (8 Megabyte) serial Flash memory with dual/quad SPI interface
- 2 x fine-pitch (0.5 mm) 80-pin board-to-board connectors
Hirose DF17 series
- Up to 40 differential FPGA input/output pins available on B2B connectors
- Up to 109 single-ended FPGA input/output pins available on B2B connectors
- USB and JTAG pins available on B2B connectors
- 3.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.2 V
- 1.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.5 V
- 0.8 A DC-DC linear regulator for power rails 2.5 V and VCCAUX
- 1.5 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 3.3 V
- Power supervisory circuits with power-fail
- Power supply voltage range: 4.0 to 5.5 V
- Power supply source: USB port, board-to-board interconnect (e.g. carrier board)
- Dimensions: 47,5 × 40.5 mm (19.2 cm2)
- Minimum height: TBD (without connectors)
- Minimum height on carrier board: TBD
- Weight: 14.0 to 14.5 g
- Temperature grades:
- commercial (C-type FPGA device)
- industrial (I-type FPGA device)
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
for Trenz Electronic modules with Spartan-3A, -3E and Spartan-6 LX45/LX75
ISE Design Suite: WebPACK Edition
ISE WebPACK delivers a complete, front-to-back design flow providing instant access to the ISE features and functionality at no cost.
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0630-01I Spartan-6 Micromodule
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.