|Fino a 9||€ 149,00 (€ 181,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 134,10 (€ 163,60) *|
|Da 25||€ 126,65 (€ 154,51) *|
|Da 50||€ 119,20 (€ 145,42) *|
|Da 100||€ 111,75 (€ 136,34) *|
|Da 250||€ 104,30 (€ 127,25) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100909
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100909 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0630-01I
- A magazzino: 19
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0630 is an industrial-grade FPGA micromodule integrating a Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA, a mini-USB 2.0 device port, 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM with 16-Bit width, 8 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's are provided via rugged high-speed stacking connectors. The TE0630 is fully mechanically and largely electrically backward compatible with Trenz Electronic TE0300 Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA micromodules.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Industrial-grade Xilinx Spartan-6 LX45 FPGA micro-module
- mini-USB 2.0 high-speed device (for configuration and operation)
- 16-Bit-wide 1 GBit (128 MByte) DDR3 SDRAM
- 64 MBit (8 MByte) SPI Flash memory accessible through:
- JTAG prot (SPI indirect)
- FPGA configuration through:
- B2B connector
- JTAG port
- SPI Flash memory
- Plug-on module with 2 × 80 pin stacking connectors
- Up to 40 differential and up to 109 single-ended FPGA I/O's pins available on B2B connectors
- 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 2.5 V = VCCAUX and 3.3 V power rails
- 24 MHz and 100 MHz reference clock signals
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (LX75 or larger)
- 4 user LEDs
- 1 user push-button
- 2 user DIP switches
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Xilinx Spartan-6 LX FPGA:
XC6SLX45-2CSG484I = 43 k logic cells, industrial grade
- Cypress CY7C68013A-56LFXC EZ-USB FX2LP:
USB microcontroller, high speed USB peripheral controller
- 16-Bit-wide (data-bus) 1 Gigabit (128 Megabyte) DDR3 SDRAM
- 64 Megabit (8 Megabyte) serial Flash memory with dual/quad SPI interface
- 2 x fine-pitch (0.5 mm) 80-pin board-to-board connectors
Hirose DF17 series
- Up to 40 differential FPGA input/output pins available on B2B connectors
- Up to 109 single-ended FPGA input/output pins available on B2B connectors
- USB and JTAG pins available on B2B connectors
- 3.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.2 V
- 1.0 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 1.5 V
- 0.8 A DC-DC linear regulator for power rails 2.5 V and VCCAUX
- 1.5 A high-efficiency DC-DC switching regulator for power rail 3.3 V
- Power supervisory circuits with power-fail
- Power supply voltage range: 4.0 to 5.5 V
- Power supply source: USB port, board-to-board interconnect (e.g. carrier board)
- Dimensions: 47,5 × 40.5 mm (19.2 cm2)
- Minimum height: TBD (without connectors)
- Minimum height on carrier board: TBD
- Weight: 14.0 to 14.5 g
- Temperature grades:
- commercial (C-type FPGA device)
- industrial (I-type FPGA device)
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- Trenz Electronic TE0303 carrier board
or Trenz Electronic TE0304 demo board
- JTAG programming cable
- Trenz Electronic TE0630 LX45: Xilinx ISE WebPACK (free license)
- To use Trenz Electronic reference designs, you need one of the following Xilinx software licenses:
- Xilinx WebPACK + EDK (Embedded Development Kit) stand-alone (TE0630 LX45 and LX75 only)
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite - Embedded Edition
- Xilinx ISE Design Suite - System Edition
You can find all Xilinx ISE versionen here.
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.