Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100912
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100912 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0723-02
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The TE0723-02 is a phase-out model and will be replaced by the new revision TE0723-03M.
The Trenz Electronic TE0723 is a Arduino compatible SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7010, 128 MB DDR3, and 16 MByte SPI Flash Memory for configuration and operation.
The "ArduZynq" is the lowest cost, Linux ready solution to use the latest FPGA: the Xilinx Zynq 7 series. Use it as a FPGA development platform, or run Linux on the Cortex A9 cores.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG225C
- Form Factor: Arduino Shield
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9
- 128 MByte DDR3L
- 16 MByte SPI Flash memory
- 12 MHz MEMS Oscillator low power consumption
- Hi-Speed USB2.0 ULPI Transceiver
- 23 FPGA I/O's available on board-to-board connectors
- MicroSD Card socket
- Micro USB OTG
- RGB LED (PL I/O connected)
- "Done" LED (inverted polarity)
- On-board USB JTAG and UART
- CERN Open Hardware Licence 1.2
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.All Xilinx Vivado Versions
- 1 x TE0723-02 "ArduZynq"
- Manufacturer's order number: TE0723-02
- Trenz Electronic TE0723 Wiki
- Hackaday Projekt "Arduino Compatible Zynq Shield"
- Support Forum
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.