Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100918
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100918 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-325
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: 10 giorni lavorativi
Flexible peripheral modules for all your designs
Pmod™ devices are Digilent’s line of small I/O interface boards that offer an ideal way to extend the capabilities of programmable logic and embedded control boards. They allow sensitive signal conditioning circuits and high-power drive circuits to be placed where they are most effective - near sensors and actuators.
Pmod modules communicate with system boards using 6, 8, or 12-pin connectors that can carry multiple digital control signals, including SPI and other serial protocols. Pmod modules allow for more effective designs by routing analog signals and power supplies only where they are needed, and away from digital controller boards.
Overview Pmod ISNS20
The Digilent Pmod ISNS20 is a small current sense module with a digital SPI interface. The board combines an Allegro ACS722 Hall Effect current sensor with a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter from Texas Instruments. The PmodISNS20 is quick, accurate, and easy to use for a variety of applications.
- High accuracy current sensor
- Measure current with 120Hz/20kHz/80kHz jumper selections
- ±20A DC or AC input
- Accurate to within ±2%
- 12-bit ADC
- Small PCB size for flexible designs 1.3 in × 0.8 in (3.3 cm × 2.0 cm)
- 6-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
- Follows Digilent Pmod Interface Specification Type 2
- 1 x Pmod ISNS20 in custom antistatic Pmod packaging
Here you will find an overview of development boards associated with Pmods.
- Manufacturer name: Digilent
- Manufacturer's part name(s): Pmod ISNS20: 20A Current Sensor
- Manufacturer's part code(s): 410-325