|Fino a 9||€ 1.960,00 (€ 2.391,20) *|
|Da 10||€ 1.764,00 (€ 2.152,08) *|
|Da 25||€ 1.666,00 (€ 2.032,52) *|
|Da 50||€ 1.568,00 (€ 1.912,96) *|
|Da 100||€ 1.470,00 (€ 1.793,40) *|
|Da 250||€ 1.372,00 (€ 1.673,84) *|
|Da 500||€ 1.274,00 (€ 1.554,28) *|
|Da 1000||€ 1.176,00 (€ 1.434,72) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione in 2 o 3 giorni lavorativi
- Codice Mirifica: 100925
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100925 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0782-02-100-2I
- A magazzino: 1
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0782 is an industrial-grade Xilinx Zynq SoC module integrating a Xilinx XC7Z100-2FFG900I, 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM, 4 GByte eMMC, 16 GTX high-performance transceiver lanes, 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages.
A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips. All this in a 8.5 x 8.5 cm form factor at the most competitive price.
Trenz HyperBus enabled reference designs are typically bundled with a FREE evaluation edition of the commercially proven, low-cost, low-circuit area, high performance, HyperBus Memory Controller (HBMC) IP supplied by Synaptic Laboratories Ltd.
Synaptic Labs HBMC IP is commercially proven in both Intel and Xilinx projects, and was selected by Intel. This FREE HBMC IP evaluation license never expires, and no customer registration or NIC ID is required. You can check for and obtain the latest version of the FREE evaluation HBMC IP from S/Labs website for Xilinx and Intel. Please send your HBMC IP support questions to email@example.com.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq-7100 SoC XC7Z100-2FFG900I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 2 x ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- Real Time Clock
- 2 x Hi-Speed USB2.0 ULPI Transceiver PHY
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver PHY
- 2 x Ethernet MAC Address EEPROM
- 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- 4 GByte eMMC (optional up to 64 GByte)
- optional 2 x 8 MByte HyperRAM (max 2 x 32 MByte HyperRAM)
Cypress HyperRAM http://www.cypress.com/products/hyperram-memory
- Si5338 PLL for GTX clocking
- Plug-on module with 3 x 160-pin high-speed strips
- 16 GTX high-performance tranceiver lanes , GTX high-performance transceiver clock input
- 254 FPGA I/O's (125 LVDS pairs) available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
Overview of all Editions of Vivado Design Suite Editions
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
Scope of Delivery
- 1 x TE0782-02-100-2I Trenz Electronic Micromodule
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.