|Fino a 9||€ 34,00 (€ 41,48) *|
|Da 10||€ 30,60 (€ 37,33) *|
|Da 50||€ 28,90 (€ 35,26) *|
|Da 100||€ 27,20 (€ 33,18) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Questo prodotto sarà rilasciato il 05 luglio 2017
- Codice Mirifica: 100935
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100935 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0790-02
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Xmod-USB-X is a universal USB adapter with 2 channels based on FTDI FT2232H USB2 HS Interface chip. In the consigned default configuration Port A is JTAG and Port B is a serial interface.
FT2232H port A and B are connected to small on-board programmable CPLD to allow flexible application specific remappings of FT2232H functions into 8 user I/O pins of single Xmod 12 x 8 Module.
Minimum PCB area on base board to support JTAG function: 5 x 10 mm (does not include mounting hole space).
NOTE: This adapter is compatible with Xilinx Tools!
The XMOD not compatible with Xilinx-Tools can be found here: TE0790-02L
- Xmod form-factor
- supported base slots: 6 x 2, 8 x 4, 10 x 6, 12 x 8, 5 x 2, 5 x 3
- size: 20 x 25 mm
- M3 mounting hole
- Channel B RX/TX LED's (on top, not visible from front)
- mini-USB connector (more rigid then micro-USB)
- 93C56 EEPROM
- Lattice XO2-256 CPLD
- on board programmable using Lattice tools
- 8 universal I/O pins
- VCCIO either 3.3 V or user supplied (1.8 to 3.3V)
- Red user LED (front visible)
- 12 MHz clock from on-board Oscillator
- LDO/DCDC for optional USB power
- Green Power-on LED (front visible)
- User button (front accessible)
- 4 position DIP switch
- Choose CPLD program mode
- FTDI EEPROM disable (not implemented in PCB REV 1)
- Use VIO same as VCC
- Use VCC from USB
- 1x TE0790-02 with soldered header (USB cable not included with delivery)
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.