|Fino a 9||€ 299,00 (€ 364,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 269,10 (€ 328,30) *|
|Da 25||€ 254,15 (€ 310,06) *|
|Da 50||€ 239,20 (€ 291,82) *|
|Da 100||€ 224,25 (€ 273,59) *|
|Da 250||€ 209,30 (€ 255,35) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Tempo di consegna a richiesta
- Codice Mirifica: 100953
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100953 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0720-03-L1IF
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
This module is identical to the TE0720-03-2IF, but here is a Xilinx Zynq 7020 SoC XC7Z020-L1CLG484I installed, which has a lower power consumption.
Trenz Electronic TE0720-03-L1IF are industrial-grade SoC modules integrating a Xilinx Zynq 7020 SoC, a gigabit Ethernet transceiver (physical layer), 512 MByte DDR3L SDRAM with 16-bit width, 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq XC7Z020-L1CLG484I
- Rugged for high shock and vibration
- ARM dual-core Cortex-A9 MPCore
- 10/100/1000 tri-speed Gigabit Ethernet transceiver (PHY), SGMII accessible on a board-to-board connector
- USB 2.0 high speed ULPI transceiver
- 16-bit-wide 512 MByte DDR3L SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- 4 GByte e.MMC (up to 32 GByte)
- Plug-on module with 2 × 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 152 FPGA I/O's (75 LVDS pairs possible) and 14 MIO's available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Valid MAC Address and 2K serial EEPROM
- SHA-256 authentication chip with unique serial number
- RTC, temperature compensated
- 3 user LEDs
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.All Xilinx Vivado Versions
There are different base boards available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- 1x TE0720-03-L1IF Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm Micromodule
- as shown, without bolts and screws -
- Manufacturer's product name: TE0720-03-L1IF
- Trenz Electronic TE0720 Wiki
Mating heights of Samtec LSHM Razor Beam connectors for 4 x 5 cm modules
- Support Forum
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.