|Fino a 9||€ 235,00 (€ 286,70) *|
|Da 10||€ 211,50 (€ 258,03) *|
|Da 25||€ 199,75 (€ 243,70) *|
|Da 50||€ 188,00 (€ 229,36) *|
|Da 100||€ 176,25 (€ 215,03) *|
|Da 250||€ 164,50 (€ 200,69) *|
|Da 500||€ 152,75 (€ 186,36) *|
|Da 1000||€ 141,00 (€ 172,02) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100955
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100955 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0729-02-2IF
- A magazzino: 9
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0729 is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7020 with a Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 2 x 100 MBit Ethernet, 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint of 5.2 x 7.6 cm at the most competitive price. These high-density integrated modules are smaller than a credit card and available in several variants.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Zynq XC7Z020-2CLG484I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Equipped with sulfur resistant resistors
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 3 mm mounting holes for Skyline heat spreader
- 52 x 76 mm form factor
- 2 x ARM Cortex-A9
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet transceiver PHY
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet transceiver PHYs
- 3 x MAC-Address EEPROMs
- 16-Bit wide 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI-Flash-Memory
- 4 GByte e.MMC Memory
- USB 2.0 high-speed ULPI transceiver
- Plug-on module with 2 x 120-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 136 FPGA I/O's (58 LVDS pairs possible) and 6 PS MIO's available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 2.5 V power rail
- System management
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- User LED
- Cooling Solution available
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
The Vivado Design Suite HL WebPACK Edition is the FREE version of the design suite. Vivado HL WebPACK delivers instant access to some basic Vivado features and functionality at no cost.Overview of all editions of Vivado Design Suite
There is a base board available for this module.
Latest documentation, design support files and reference designs with source files are available for download free of charge.
- 1 x TE0729-02-2IF module
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.