Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100957
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100957 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Digilent
- Codice produttore: 410-328
- A magazzino: 6
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Digilent Cmod A7 is a small, breadboard friendly 48-pin DIP form factor board built around a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA. The board also includes a USB-JTAG programming circuit, USB-UART bridge, clock source, Pmod host connector, SRAM, Quad-SPI Flash, and basic I/O devices. These components make it a formidable, albeit compact, platform for digital logic circuits and MicroBlaze embedded soft-core processor designs using Xilinx's development software, Vivado.
There are 44 Digital FPGA I/O signals and two FPGA Analog inputs that are routed to 100-mil-spaced through-hole pins so that you can integrate your programmable logic design directly into a solderless breadboard circuit. At just 0.7” by 2.75”, it can also be loaded in a standard socket and used in embedded systems.
The only difference between the Cmod A7-15T and Cmod A7-35T are the capabilities of the FPGA found on the board. They compare as follows:
|Cmod A7-15T||Cmod A7-35T|
|1 MSPS On-chip ADC||Yes||Yes|
|Programming options||Quad-SPI Flash/JTAG||Quad-SPI Flash/JTAG|
|Look-up Tables (LUTs)||10,400||20,800|
|Block RAM||112.5 KB||225 KB|
|Clock Management Tiles||5||5|
- System Features
- 512KB SRAM with an 8-bit bus and 8ns access times
- 4MB Quad-SPI Flash
- USB-JTAG Programming Circuitry
- Powered from USB or external 3.3-5.5V supply connected to DIP pins
- System Connectivity
- USB-UART bridge
- Interaction and Sensory Devices
- 2 LEDs
- 1 RGB LED
- 2 Push Buttons
- Expansion Connectors
- 48-pin DIP connector with 44 Digital I/O and 2 Analog inputs (0-3.3V)
- One Pmod connector with 8 Digital I/O
- 1 x Cmod A7 Artix-7 (15T) FPGA Module
- Manufacturer: Digilent Inc.
- Manufacturer part name: Cmod A7: Breadboardable Artix-7 FPGA Module
- Manufacturer part code: 410-328