|Fino a 9||€ 24,00 (€ 29,28) *|
|Da 10||€ 21,60 (€ 26,35) *|
|Da 50||€ 20,40 (€ 24,89) *|
|Da 100||€ 19,20 (€ 23,42) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100959
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100959 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0790-02L
- A magazzino: 234
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
Xmod-USB-X is a universal USB adapter with 2 channels based on FTDI FT2232H USB2 HS Interface chip. In the consigned default configuration port A is JTAG and port B is a serial interface.
FT2232H port A and B are connected to small on-board programmable CPLD to allow flexible application specific remappings of FT2232H functions into 8 user I/O pins of single Xmod 12 x 8 module.
Minimum PCB area on base board to support JTAG function: 5 x 10 mm (does not include mounting hole space).
NOTE: This adapter is not bound to Xilinx tools, and can be used independently.
The XMOD compatible with Xilinx-Tools can be found here: TE0790-02
- Xmod form-factor
- supported base slots: 6 x 2, 8 x 4, 10 x 6, 12 x 8, 5 x 2, 5 x 3
- size: 20 x 25 mm
- M3 mounting hole
- Channel B RX/TX LED's (on top, not visible from front)
- mini-USB connector (more rigid then micro-USB)
- 93C56 EEPROM
- Lattice XO2-256 CPLD
- on board programmable using Lattice tools
- 8 universal I/O pins
- VCCIO either 3.3 V or user supplied (1.8 to 3.3V)
- Red user LED (front visible)
- 12 MHz clock from on-board Oscillator
- LDO for optional USB power
- Green Power-on LED (front visible)
- User button (front accessible)
- 4 position DIP switch
- Choose CPLD program mode
- FTDI EEPROM disable (not implemented in PCB REV 1)
- Use VIO same as VCC
- Use VCC from USB
- 1x TE0790-02L with soldered header (USB cable not included with delivery)
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.