|Fino a 9||€ 99,00 (€ 120,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 89,10 (€ 108,70) *|
|Da 25||€ 87,12 (€ 106,29) *|
|Da 50||€ 84,15 (€ 102,66) *|
|Da 100||€ 81,18 (€ 99,04) *|
|Da 250||€ 79,20 (€ 96,62) *|
|Da 500||€ 74,25 (€ 90,59) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Questo prodotto sarà rilasciato il 11 gennaio 2018
- Codice Mirifica: 100962
- Codice MEPA: MFMP-100962 (+ MFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0703-05
- A magazzino: 0
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0703 carrier board provides low-cost connection and extension to all Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm SoC micromodules.
Supported functional range: Wiki Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm carrier boards
Do not access the FT2232H EEPROM using FTDI programming tools, doing so will erase normally invisible user EEPROM content and invalidate stored Xilinx JTAG license. Without this license the on-board JTAG will not be accessible any more with any Xilinx tools. Software tools from FTDI website do not warn or ask for confirmation before erasing user EEPROM content.
- 2 x VG96 Connectors (Mounting Holes and Solder Pads)
- SDIO Port Expander with Voltage-Level Translation
- Micro SD Card Connector - Zynq SDIO0 Bootable SD port
- 4 x User LEDs
- D1 and D2 are connected to the Carrier Controller, their function depends on the Firmware
- D3 and D4 are connected to the 4x5 Module B2B Connector pins, and are directly controlled by the module
- Mini USB Connector (USB JTAG and UART Interface)
- 1 x User Push Button
- Connected to "intelligent Carrier Controller (iCC)" and can be used as module reset button. Other usage possible, actual function depend on the code loaded into iCC.
- RJ45 GbE Connector
- USB Host Connector
- Barrel jack for 5V* Power Supply
- 4A High-Efficiency Power SoC DC-DC Step-Down Converter with Integrated Inductor ( ) for 3.3V Power Supply
- Trenz 4x5 Module Socket (3x )
- USB JTAG and UART Interface ( ), compatible with Xilinx Tools (also with many other tools)
- 4 User DIP Switches
- Enable/disable update of the "intelligent Carrier Controller"
- MIO0 (readable signal by iCC and Module)
- 2 "Mode" bits
- 1 x TE0703-05 carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with a form factor of 4 x 5 cm
- 2 x VG96 Socket Connector Vertical (DIN 41612), female, Series 0903, Manufacturer part no. 09032967824
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.