|Fino a 9||€ 99,00 (€ 120,78) *|
|Da 10||€ 89,10 (€ 108,70) *|
|Da 25||€ 87,12 (€ 106,29) *|
|Da 50||€ 84,15 (€ 102,66) *|
|Da 100||€ 81,18 (€ 99,04) *|
|Da 250||€ 79,20 (€ 96,62) *|
|Da 500||€ 74,25 (€ 90,59) *|
Prezzo IVA esclusa (inclusa) più spese di spedizione.
Pronto per la spedizione.
- Codice Mirifica: 100962
- Codice MEPA: MRFMP-100962 (+ MRFMP-SPESE_FISSE, opz. "codici del catalogo")
- Nome produttore: Trenz Electronic
- Codice produttore: TE0703-05
- A magazzino: 42
- Supplier lead time: Please contact us.
The Trenz Electronic TE0703 carrier board provides low-cost connection and extension to all Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm SoC micromodules.
Supported functional range: Wiki Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm carrier boards
- 2 x VG96 Connectors (Mounting Holes and Solder Pads)
- SDIO Port Expander with Voltage-Level Translation
- Micro SD Card Connector - Zynq SDIO0 Bootable SD port
- 4 x User LEDs
- D1 and D2 are connected to the Carrier Controller, their function depends on the Firmware
- D3 and D4 are connected to the 4x5 Module B2B Connector pins, and are directly controlled by the module
- Mini USB Connector (USB JTAG and UART Interface)
- 1 x User Push Button
- Connected to "intelligent Carrier Controller (iCC)" and can be used as module reset button. Other usage possible, actual function depend on the code loaded into iCC.
- RJ45 GbE Connector
- USB Host Connector
- Barrel jack for 5V* Power Supply
- 4A High-Efficiency Power SoC DC-DC Step-Down Converter with Integrated Inductor ( ) for 3.3V Power Supply
- Trenz 4x5 Module Socket (3x )
- USB JTAG and UART Interface ( ), compatible with Xilinx Tools (also with many other tools)
- 4 User DIP Switches
- Enable/disable update of the "intelligent Carrier Controller"
- MIO0 (readable signal by iCC and Module)
- 2 "Mode" bits
- 1 x TE0703-05 carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with a form factor of 4 x 5 cm
- 2 x VG96 Socket Connector Vertical (DIN 41612), female, Series 0903, Manufacturer part no. 09032967824
All modules produced by Trenz Electronic are developed and manufactured in Germany.